ECVO Jobline Website Application
Edmonton’s Non-Profit Jobline.
Your source for non-profit careers in Edmonton.
The Jobline is a free platform connecting Edmonton’s non-profits with prospective employees. Find full-time, part-time, contract, and casual opportunities to find your place in the non-profit community.
How It Works for Employers
All Edmonton-area non-profits may add their job postings to the Jobline. Add unlimited postings at no cost to you. That’s right, the Jobline is completely free for all non-profits.
- Create an account for your organization.
- Await approval by administrators.
- Once approved, start posting!
- Your opportunities will be published immediately.
- Wait for the applicants to roll in!
How It Works for Job Seekers
Browse the Jobline by organization or view the complete list of postings. Use the search and filter functions to more easily hone in the opportunities that match your interest or qualifications.
And then, reach out!
- Customized Design from the ground up!
- Membership Platform for Organizations Users
- Add New Job Posting
- Edit Old Job Posting
- Delete Job Posting
- Edit Organization Details
- Full Job Management Platform
- Custom Organization Profile Page
- Search Functionality for Jobs/Organizations
Client: Edmonton Chamber of Voluntary Organizations (ECVO)
Services: Web design/development
Project Link: jobline.ecvo.ca